Software as a Service (SaaS) , It means providing software as an Internet subscription service, and is becoming more popular due to its ability to simplify development and reduce costs.SaaS is also often associated with a subscription license pay as you go .
Get a complete computerization and a modern online presence with an Online eShop, actually renting the software.
Based on this model and unlike traditional software:
- Customer does not buy user licenses but acquires the right to use the software as part of a subscription for a certain period of time.
- The software does not work on the equipment of the customer who wants to use it, but infrastructure equipment installed in a suitable Data Center belongs to the subscriber service provider and is used jointly to meet the needs of all service customers.
- The client can access and use the software over the Internet at any point and at any time it is desirable.
The cost of the SaaS subscription fully covers:
- use of software
- the use of core infrastructure used to run the software
- new versions of software and administrative tasks undertaken by the subscriber service provider (eg daily backup, database compression / optimization, maintenance of new software versions).